- Fazekas B and Griffin MD. “Mesenchymal stromal cell-based therapies for acute kidney injury: Progress in the last decade”, Kidney International, In Press, 2020 (Review). 28 January 2020. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.kint.2019.12.019 Pre-proof available here.
- Swaminathan S and Griffin MD. Editorial: “Innovative biologics and drugs to target renal inflammation”, Frontiers Renal Pharmacol, In Press, 2020 DOI: 10.3389/fphar.2020.00038 Read the full article here. Download the pdf here.
- Negi N and Griffin MD. “Effects of mesenchymal stromal cells on regulatory T cells: Current understanding and clinical relevance”. Stem Cells, In Press, 29 January 2020 (Review). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/stem.3151 Download the pdf here.
- Tomás Patrick Griffin, Md Nahidul Islam, Deirdre Wall, John Ferguson, Damian Gerard Griffin, Matthew Dallas Griffin and Paula M. O’Shea, “Plasma dephosphorylateduncarboxylated Matrix Gla-Protein (dp-ucMGP): reference intervals in Caucasian adults and diabetic kidney disease biomarker potential”, Scientific Reports, 9, Article number: 18452 (2019) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-54762-2 Download the pdf here.
- Md Nahidul Islam, Tomás P. Griffin, Elizabeth Sander, Stephanie Rocks, Junaid Qazi, Joana Cabral, Jasmin McCaul, Tara McMorrow and Matthew D. Griffin; “Human mesenchymal stromal cells broadly modulate high glucose-induced inflammatory responses of renal proximal tubular cell monolayers”, Stem Cell Research & Therapy (2019) 10:329, DOI: 10.1186/s13287-019-1424-5 Download the pdf here.
Armitage, W. John PhD; Goodchild, Christine MD; Griffin, Matthew D. DMed; Gunn, David J. FRANZCO; Hjortdal, Jesper DMSc; Lohan, Paul PhD; Murphy, Conor C. PhD; Pleyer, Uwe MD; Ritter, Thomas PhD; Tole, Derek M. FRCOphth; Vabres, Bertrand MD. “High-Risk Corneal Transplantation, Recent Developments and Future Possibilities”, Transplantation: December 2019 – Volume 103 – Issue 12 – p 2468–2478. DOI: 10.1097/TP.0000000000002938 Download the pdf here.
- Murphy N, Treacy O, Lynch K, Morcos M, Lohan P, Howard L, Fahy G, Griffin MD, Ryan AE, Ritter T. “TNF-α/IL-1β-licensed mesenchymal stromal cells promote corneal allograft survival via myeloid cell-mediated induction of Foxp3+ regulatory T cells in the lung.” FASEB J. 2019 May 20:fj201900047R. DOI: 10.1096/fj.201900047R. ARAN repository link here.
- Griffin TP, Hamon SM, Islam MN, Wall D, Griffin MD, O’Shea PM. “Defining reference intervals for a serum growth differentiation factor-15 (GDF-15) assay in a Caucasian population and its potential utility in diabetic kidney disease (DKD)”, Clin Chem Lab Med 2019; 57:510-520. DOI: 10.1515/cclm-2018-0534.
- Lohan, Paul, Murphy, Nick, Treacy, Oliver, Lynch, Kevin, Morcos, Maurice, Chen, Bingling, Ryan, Aideen Edele, Griffin, Matthew Dallas, Ritter, Thomas. Third-party allogeneic mesenchymal stromal cells prevent rejection in a pre-sensitized high-risk model of corneal transplantation. Frontiers in Immunology: Immunological Tolerance and Regulation, 20 November 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2018.02666 Download the pdf here.
- Lohan P, Treacy O, Morcos M, Donoghue E, O’Donoghue Y, Ryan AE, Elliman SJ, Ritter T, Griffin MD. Inter-species incompatibilities limit the immunomodulatory effect of human mesenchymal stromal cells in the rat. Stem Cells, In Press 2018.
- Degauque N. Fate of transplanted lungs is controlled by immune cells encounter within pulmonary allografts. Am J Transplant. 2018 Jan;18(1):9-10.
- Cabral J, Ryan AE, Griffin MD, Ritter T. Extracellular vesicles as modulators of wound healing. Adv Drug Delivery Rev, Jan 2018.
- Dugast E, David G, Oger R, Danger R, Judor JP, Gagne K, Chesneau M, Degauque N, Paul P, Picard C, Guerif P, Conchon S, Giral M, Gervois N, Retière C, Brouard S. Broad impairment of natural killer cells from operationally tolerant kidney transplanted patients. Front Immunol. 2017 Dec 11;8:1721.
- Lohan P, Treacy O, Griffin MD, Ritter T, Ryan AE. Anti-donor immune responses elicited by allogeneic mesenchymal stem cells and their extracellular vesicles: are we still learning? Frontiers Immunol, Nov 24;8:1626, 2017
- Jacquemont L, Soulillou JP, Degauque N. Blood biomarkers of kidney transplant rejection, an endless search? Expert Rev Mol Diagn. 2017 Jul;17(7):687-697.
- Tilly G, Doan-Ngoc TM, Yap M, Caristan A, Jacquemont L, Danger R, Cadoux M, Bruneau S, Giral M, Guerif P, Nicol B, Garcia A, Laplaud DA, Brouard S, Pecqueur Hellman C, Degauque N. IL-15 Harnesses Pro-inflammatory Function of TEMRA CD8 in Kidney-Transplant Recipients. Front Immunol. 2017 Jun 30;8:778.
- Chenouard A, Chesneau M, Bui Nguyen L, Le Bot S, Cadoux M, Dugast E, Paul C, Malard-Castagnet S, Ville S, Guérif P, Soulillou JP, Degauque N, Danger R, Giral M, Brouard S. Renal operational tolerance is associated with a defect of blood tfh cells that exhibit impaired B cell help. Am J Transplant. 2017 Jun;17(6):1490-1501
- Degauque N, Brouard S, Soulillou JP. Cross-Reactivity of TCR Repertoire: Current Concepts, Challenges, and Implication for Allotransplantation. Front Immunol. 2016 Mar 24;7:89.
- Dudekula K, Le Bihan T. Data from quantitative label free proteomics analysis of rat spleen. Data Brief. 2016 Jun 4;8:494-500
- Yap M, Tilly G, Giral M, Brouard S, Degauque N. Benefits of Using CD45RA and CD28 to Investigate CD8 Subsets in Kidney Transplant Recipients. Am J Transplant. 2016 Mar;16(3):999-1006.
- Rani S, Ryan AE, Griffin MD, Ritter T. Mesenchymal Stem Cell-derived Extracellular Vesicles: Toward Cell-free Therapeutic Applications. Mol Ther. 2015 May;23(5):812-823. DOI: 10.1038/mt.2015.44
- Richard Danger, Mélanie Chesneau, Chloé Paul, Pierrick Guérif, Maxim Durand, Kenneth A. Newell, Sai Kanaparthi, Laurence A. Turka, Jean-Paul Soulillou, Rémi Houlgatte, Magali Giral, Gérard Ramstein, Sophie Brouard. A composite score associated with spontaneous operational tolerance in kidney transplant recipients. Journal of International Society of Nephrology, June 2017 Volume 91, Issue 6, Pages 1473–1481 DOI: 10.1016/j.kint.2016.12.020
- Nicolas Degauque, Carole Brosseau, Sophie Brouard. Regulation of the Immune Response by the Inflammatory Metabolic Microenvironment in the Context of Allotransplantation, Front. Immunol., 25 June 2018, DOI: 10.3389/fimmu.2018.01465. Download the pdf here.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 602470. The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.