- Griffin TP, Hamon SM, Islam MN, Wall D, Griffin MD, O’Shea PM. “Defining reference intervals for a serum growth differentiation factor-15 (GDF-15) assay in a Caucasian population and its potential utility in diabetic kidney disease (DKD)”, Clin Chem Lab Med 2019; 57:510-520. DOI: 10.1515/cclm-2018-0534.
- Lohan, Paul, Murphy, Nick, Treacy, Oliver, Lynch, Kevin, Morcos, Maurice, Chen, Bingling, Ryan, Aideen Edele, Griffin, Matthew Dallas, Ritter, Thomas. Third-party allogeneic mesenchymal stromal cells prevent rejection in a pre-sensitized high-risk model of corneal transplantation. Frontiers in Immunology: Immunological Tolerance and Regulation, 20 November 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2018.02666 Download the pdf here.
- Lohan P, Treacy O, Morcos M, Donoghue E, O’Donoghue Y, Ryan AE, Elliman SJ, Ritter T, Griffin MD. Inter-species incompatibilities limit the immunomodulatory effect of human mesenchymal stromal cells in the rat. Stem Cells, In Press 2018.
- Degauque N. Fate of transplanted lungs is controlled by immune cells encounter within pulmonary allografts. Am J Transplant. 2018 Jan;18(1):9-10.
- Cabral J, Ryan AE, Griffin MD, Ritter T. Extracellular vesicles as modulators of wound healing. Adv Drug Delivery Rev, Jan 2018.
- Dugast E, David G, Oger R, Danger R, Judor JP, Gagne K, Chesneau M, Degauque N, Paul P, Picard C, Guerif P, Conchon S, Giral M, Gervois N, Retière C, Brouard S. Broad impairment of natural killer cells from operationally tolerant kidney transplanted patients. Front Immunol. 2017 Dec 11;8:1721.
- Lohan P, Treacy O, Griffin MD, Ritter T, Ryan AE. Anti-donor immune responses elicited by allogeneic mesenchymal stem cells and their extracellular vesicles: are we still learning? Frontiers Immunol, Nov 24;8:1626, 2017
- Jacquemont L, Soulillou JP, Degauque N. Blood biomarkers of kidney transplant rejection, an endless search? Expert Rev Mol Diagn. 2017 Jul;17(7):687-697.
- Tilly G, Doan-Ngoc TM, Yap M, Caristan A, Jacquemont L, Danger R, Cadoux M, Bruneau S, Giral M, Guerif P, Nicol B, Garcia A, Laplaud DA, Brouard S, Pecqueur Hellman C, Degauque N. IL-15 Harnesses Pro-inflammatory Function of TEMRA CD8 in Kidney-Transplant Recipients. Front Immunol. 2017 Jun 30;8:778.
- Chenouard A, Chesneau M, Bui Nguyen L, Le Bot S, Cadoux M, Dugast E, Paul C, Malard-Castagnet S, Ville S, Guérif P, Soulillou JP, Degauque N, Danger R, Giral M, Brouard S. Renal operational tolerance is associated with a defect of blood tfh cells that exhibit impaired B cell help. Am J Transplant. 2017 Jun;17(6):1490-1501
- Degauque N, Brouard S, Soulillou JP. Cross-Reactivity of TCR Repertoire: Current Concepts, Challenges, and Implication for Allotransplantation. Front Immunol. 2016 Mar 24;7:89.
- Dudekula K, Le Bihan T. Data from quantitative label free proteomics analysis of rat spleen. Data Brief. 2016 Jun 4;8:494-500
- Yap M, Tilly G, Giral M, Brouard S, Degauque N. Benefits of Using CD45RA and CD28 to Investigate CD8 Subsets in Kidney Transplant Recipients. Am J Transplant. 2016 Mar;16(3):999-1006.
- Rani S, Ryan AE, Griffin MD, Ritter T. Mesenchymal Stem Cell-derived Extracellular Vesicles: Toward Cell-free Therapeutic Applications. Mol Ther. 2015 May;23(5):812-823.
- Prof Ritter presents at ARVO 2019, CanadaMay 13, 2019 - 9:06 am
- PI Conor Murphy presents VISICORT at Royal Victoria Eye and Ear HospitalMay 1, 2019 - 1:25 pm
- VISICORT presentation in Berlin aims to recruit potential patients to the clinical trialApril 29, 2019 - 8:22 am
- VISICORT PI Nico Degauque, INSERM presents at Swedish Registry for Corneal TransplantApril 26, 2019 - 9:52 am
- Two VISICORT PIs involved in new COST ActionApril 11, 2019 - 2:47 pm
- Partners at CCMI offer training workshopsMarch 26, 2019 - 12:27 pm
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 602470. The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.