VISICORT was one of a number of projects discussed at the A FACTT meeting in Galway this week. A FACTT is an Action to Focus and Accelerate Cell-based Tolerance-Inducing Therapies, funded through the COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) Programme. The meeting is being hosted by NUIG and runs from 5-7 October.
- Prof Ritter presents at ARVO 2019, CanadaMay 13, 2019 - 9:06 am
- PI Conor Murphy presents VISICORT at Royal Victoria Eye and Ear HospitalMay 1, 2019 - 1:25 pm
- VISICORT presentation in Berlin aims to recruit potential patients to the clinical trialApril 29, 2019 - 8:22 am
- VISICORT PI Nico Degauque, INSERM presents at Swedish Registry for Corneal TransplantApril 26, 2019 - 9:52 am
- Two VISICORT PIs involved in new COST ActionApril 11, 2019 - 2:47 pm
- Partners at CCMI offer training workshopsMarch 26, 2019 - 12:27 pm
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 602470. The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.