VISICORT PI Nicolas Degauque from INSERM in Nantes was an invited speaker at the annual meeting for participants in the Swedish Registry for Corneal Transplant which for many years have served as the registry for all Swedish and Danish patients undergoing corneal transplantation. The meeting took place at Riksgränsen at the very north of Sweden on April 11, 2019. Through Nico’s talk entitled “Innate-like functions of human TEMRA CD8 and their involvement in kidney allograft outcome”, he presented the recent advances in identifying biomarkers for transplant survival learned from kidney transplantations. It is the hope that the extension of these studies can provide biomarkers for corneal transplant survival.
- Prof Ritter presents at ARVO 2019, CanadaMay 13, 2019 - 9:06 am
- PI Conor Murphy presents VISICORT at Royal Victoria Eye and Ear HospitalMay 1, 2019 - 1:25 pm
- VISICORT presentation in Berlin aims to recruit potential patients to the clinical trialApril 29, 2019 - 8:22 am
- VISICORT PI Nico Degauque, INSERM presents at Swedish Registry for Corneal TransplantApril 26, 2019 - 9:52 am
- Two VISICORT PIs involved in new COST ActionApril 11, 2019 - 2:47 pm
- Partners at CCMI offer training workshopsMarch 26, 2019 - 12:27 pm
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 602470. The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.