Dr. Paul Lohan and Prof. Thomas Ritter from NUIGalway and Visicort partner Prof. Conor Murphy from RCSI in Dublin presented several posters at the ARVO 2017 Annual Meeting in Baltimore from May 7th to May 11th. More than 10,000 delegates around the world participated in the meeting which is the most important meeting on eye research showing latest research in eye research. Dr. Lohan’s poster on the establishment of a “high-risk” corneal transplant model in the rat and his work on modulating allograft rejection using mesenchymal stem cells was well received and many leaders in the field of ocular immunology visited the poster and asked interesting questions. Overall the meeting was a great success!
- International Clinical Trials Day 2019, GalwayJune 10, 2019 - 10:38 am
- Interview: Lisa Imrie, U of Edinburgh uses the VISICORT BiobankMay 31, 2019 - 7:58 am
- New VISICORT publication from NUI Galway teamMay 21, 2019 - 11:11 am
- Prof Ritter presents at ARVO 2019, CanadaMay 13, 2019 - 9:06 am
- PI Conor Murphy presents VISICORT at Royal Victoria Eye and Ear HospitalMay 1, 2019 - 1:25 pm
- VISICORT presentation in Berlin aims to recruit potential patients to the clinical trialApril 29, 2019 - 8:22 am
- VISICORT PI Nico Degauque, INSERM presents at Swedish Registry for Corneal TransplantApril 26, 2019 - 9:52 am
- Two VISICORT PIs involved in new COST ActionApril 11, 2019 - 2:47 pm
- Partners at CCMI offer training workshopsMarch 26, 2019 - 12:27 pm
- Interview 2: Proteomics Specialist Lisa Imrie, U of Edinburgh offers a research career snapshotJune 17, 2019 - 9:59 am
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 602470. The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.