The Alliance for Regenerative Medicine’s March 14, 2019 newsletter included a recent update on the VISICORT clinical trial regulatory approval. You can read the piece in the newsletter’s Clinical Updates section.
- VISICORT PIs present at Societas Ophthalmologica EuropæaJune 24, 2019 - 8:20 am
- International Clinical Trials Day 2019, GalwayJune 10, 2019 - 10:38 am
- Interview: Lisa Imrie, U of Edinburgh uses the VISICORT BiobankMay 31, 2019 - 7:58 am
- New VISICORT publication from NUI Galway teamMay 21, 2019 - 11:11 am
- Prof Ritter presents at ARVO 2019, CanadaMay 13, 2019 - 9:06 am
- PI Conor Murphy presents VISICORT at Royal Victoria Eye and Ear HospitalMay 1, 2019 - 1:25 pm
- VISICORT presentation in Berlin aims to recruit potential patients to the clinical trialApril 29, 2019 - 8:22 am
- VISICORT PI Nico Degauque, INSERM presents at Swedish Registry for Corneal TransplantApril 26, 2019 - 9:52 am
- Two VISICORT PIs involved in new COST ActionApril 11, 2019 - 2:47 pm
- Partners at CCMI offer training workshopsMarch 26, 2019 - 12:27 pm
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 602470. The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.