Adult male or female aged > 18 years and < 75 years.
- One or more prior corneal transplants to one or both eyes with loss of vision due to transplant failure.
- Being considered for full-thickness corneal re-transplantation.
- Neo-vascularisation of the current corneal transplant limited to 1 quadrant or less.
- Primary eye disease due to a non-infectious cause.
- Willing and able to give consent to trial participation.
Current or prior infectious eye disease within the last 3 months prior to the first allo-BM-MSC infusion.
- Neo-vascularisation of the cornea involving 2 or more quadrants.
- Chronic lung or liver disease.
- Active cancer or history of cancer other than non-melanoma skin cancer within the past 5 years.
- Positive serological test for HIV
- Current prescription of immunosuppressive medication other than topical corticosteroid drops.
- Documented intolerance of or allergic reaction to mycophenolate mofetil.
- Pregnancy or lactating