Thank you for your interest in our research project and the VISICORT results.Prof Matthew Griffin, NUI Galway
Our international consortium is fully aware that the current situation regarding the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is having a significant impact on the research and innovation community. We anticipate that the precise nature of these impacts may evolve over the coming weeks and months. While we continue to actively work together on all aspects of the VISICORT research programme, some aspects of the project may be slowed as a result of the practical measures taken to contain the COVID virus.
Our institutions’ shared priority is the safety and wellbeing of people, including our own research teams and our patients who have contributed to the project.
On an ongoing basis, we are working to understand the nature of any impacts on VISICORT’s progress and to develop contingency plans toward achieving our goals and stimulating further research to improve the outcomes for corneal transplant recipients.
- Trio of VISICORT PIs will present at 2021 CDx Biomarkers and Biobanking BioTec Pharma SummitJanuary 15, 2021 - 10:29 am
- VISICORT consortium meets on November 27, 2020December 10, 2020 - 12:31 pm
- Corneal Transplant Follow-up Study II (CTFS II) – Does tissue matching reduce the risk of rejection in corneal transplants?December 7, 2020 - 3:11 pm
- VISICORT receives a 6-month extensionNovember 6, 2020 - 5:06 pm
- Exploitation news: A collaboration with Epimune GmbH beginsAugust 18, 2020 - 11:13 am
- 2020 COP&S conference coordinated by VISICORT PI Dr Bertrand Fabres slated for November 12 & 13thAugust 17, 2020 - 3:36 pm
- VISICORT presented at Ophthalmology changing event, BerlinAugust 17, 2020 - 1:37 pm
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 602470. The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.