VISICORT partners NUI Galway, Orbsen, and Pintail are involved in NEPHSTROM, a new European project, which was launched last week. NEPHSTROM involves eleven partners from Ireland, the UK, Germany, and the Netherlands, and has received €6 million funding under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 funding programme. NEPHSTROM will evaluate the clinical safety and efficacy of a next-generation cell therapy discovered by Galway-based Orbsen Therapeutics, to combat diabetic kidney disease. Find out more about the project at www.nephstrom.eu.
- New VISICORT publication in Kidney360 journalJanuary 28, 2021 - 11:47 am
- Trio of VISICORT PIs will present at 2021 CDx Biomarkers and Biobanking BioTec Pharma SummitJanuary 15, 2021 - 10:29 am
- VISICORT consortium meets on November 27, 2020December 10, 2020 - 12:31 pm
- Corneal Transplant Follow-up Study II (CTFS II) – Does tissue matching reduce the risk of rejection in corneal transplants?December 7, 2020 - 3:11 pm
- VISICORT receives a 6-month extensionNovember 6, 2020 - 5:06 pm
- Exploitation news: A collaboration with Epimune GmbH beginsAugust 18, 2020 - 11:13 am
- 2020 COP&S conference coordinated by VISICORT PI Dr Bertrand Fabres slated for November 12 & 13thAugust 17, 2020 - 3:36 pm
- VISICORT presented at Ophthalmology changing event, BerlinAugust 17, 2020 - 1:37 pm
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 602470. The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.