VISICORT PI Nicolas Degauque from INSERM in Nantes was an invited speaker at the annual meeting for participants in the Swedish Registry for Corneal Transplant which for many years have served as the registry for all Swedish and Danish patients undergoing corneal transplantation. The meeting took place at Riksgränsen at the very north of Sweden on April 11, 2019. Through Nico’s talk entitled “Innate-like functions of human TEMRA CD8 and their involvement in kidney allograft outcome”, he presented the recent advances in identifying biomarkers for transplant survival learned from kidney transplantations. It is the hope that the extension of these studies can provide biomarkers for corneal transplant survival.
- New VISICORT publication in Kidney360 journalJanuary 28, 2021 - 11:47 am
- Trio of VISICORT PIs will present at 2021 CDx Biomarkers and Biobanking BioTec Pharma SummitJanuary 15, 2021 - 10:29 am
- VISICORT consortium meets on November 27, 2020December 10, 2020 - 12:31 pm
- Corneal Transplant Follow-up Study II (CTFS II) – Does tissue matching reduce the risk of rejection in corneal transplants?December 7, 2020 - 3:11 pm
- VISICORT receives a 6-month extensionNovember 6, 2020 - 5:06 pm
- Exploitation news: A collaboration with Epimune GmbH beginsAugust 18, 2020 - 11:13 am
- 2020 COP&S conference coordinated by VISICORT PI Dr Bertrand Fabres slated for November 12 & 13thAugust 17, 2020 - 3:36 pm
- VISICORT presented at Ophthalmology changing event, BerlinAugust 17, 2020 - 1:37 pm
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 602470. The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.